DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- The description and specification of products in the website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- We may correct any error appearing in the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
- We do not accept online orders for prescription items. As a registered patient of The Bosham Clinic you can only order prescription only products in person or by telephone.
THE PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the website at the time we accept your order - unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the amount you order.
- Payment is made by PayPal at the time we accept your order (the payment methods we accept are listed in the website at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- The products advertised in the website are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
The information contained in this website is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The website does not recommend the self-management of health problems.